Friday, September 9, 2011

Weekends are fun..

but way to short to cram all the stuff into and stay sane.  Haha.  We get a txt from E's soccer coach..we have to be at the fields at 730 in the morning.  SEVEN THIRTY AM. really?  ick. Saturday is the only day I dont have to be up early and we have to be there at 730.  Then she has games at 10 and 12. I'm still trying to figure out why we have to be there at 730 am.  That is a LONG time before 10.  Oh well.

Then of course, there is my other obsession, SEC football.  I must watch my beloved Tide roll, cheer for any team playing Auburn, and in general watch too much tv cus of the football.

Somewhere on Saturday I usually have to figure out when to squeeze in my other obsession, couponing, and then the necessary evil of conquering, scaling,   beating down Mount Washmore. Cleaning straightening  unearthing the house from mess.  Play with the kids, make sure we have everything we need for next week. I try to get as much done on Saturday so I can enjoy Sunday.  I love Sunday. I love church, and my babies in Sunday school, and seeing how much my kids love KIDS Church, and worship, the whole bit.  But y'all at Crossgates we dont just do church..we DO church! We leave the house at 845, and we usually get home around 1245 (and that doesnt include lunch!). I love it, but that's about all I can accomplish in one day.  I am slap worn out, but its a happy tired.  I love working with my SS kids, and I adore worshiping the King at Crossgates.  It just takes a lot out of me!

Ever since the kids had VBS this summer, I have wanted to take them to participate in the church service at We Will Go, in inner city Jackson.  They learned about a church without walls (literal) and were just blown away people meet outside.  We Will Go meets in a pavilion, but y'all..they ask people from the outside areas to get there at 2 for instruction on how to help with the service and love on the people from the inner city...and I just cant do it!  Getting home at 1245 to leave at 130 just doesn't happen. I want it to happen.  I just need an extra dose of strength.  I'll keep you posted if we make it.


No comments: