So I am an assistant teacher in a kindergarten classroom for Sunday School. This is my fourth year, and I love it so much! I love all my babies. I love watching them grow over the year we have them, and I love watching them after they leave our classroom, and and see them move into KIDS church, and KingSingers in the big sanctuary, and then them getting baptized, and I LOVE their hugs! They hug their kindergarten teachers forever. I love it.
I also love how HONEST they are with us. I mean brutally honest. I could go over what I have heard over the years but I wont. They make me chuckle. TRUST ME, if it happens in your house, trust me, they tell us.
Today however, during our center time, a group of little girls were talking about school, and they were telling me they had boyfriends. I'm pretty sure most of it was hooey (one little girl in particular said her boyfriend was a ripe old age of 8 - then said, he was really her 8 year old sisters boyfriend). one told me that her boyfriend went to "private school, and she kissed him on the cheek". So while holding a straight face, I changed the subject.
Then a few minutes later, I was with a group of boys in the blocks area, and one of them well he farted. I mean REALLY LOUD. And he just fell over laughing, talking about how funny his fart was - and the boy next to him called him by name and said you better be careful with that fartin' or a poop monster well be chasing you soon. I had to walk away from this one, and a reader out there knows why, but I wont say anymore to protect the innocent.
So twice in one class time I nearly lost my composure laughing at these adorable kids.
Peace in the midst of Pain: my miscarriage story
11 years ago
1 comment:
:) i'm not sure which is worse, the fart-ee or the commenter :)
Post a Comment