Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rewards site that actually pay

So in my quest to become frugal, I have signed up for a few rewards websites.

I can say that EBATES actually does pay you $ back if you make your online purchases through them. I have gotten a real check in the mail, for $10.

Swagbucks is a web browser that you earn swagbucks through by searching and doing surveys etc. So far I have turned in my accumulated swagbucks for $15 in Amazon.com giftcards. This one is my favorite so far, because they do neat games and scavenger type hunts to help you earn more swagbucks. You can also print paper coupons that you can use in the store that will add swagbucks to your account.

Savingstar is a site where you load "ecoupons" to your Kroger or CVS card, and when you buy the item in the store, savingstar deposits money into your account. Once you get $5, you can get them to payout, in gift cards or paypal. I got my first $5 there already too! and since these deposit into an account, you can also use a paper coupon in the store. That makes for some good deals!

*disclaimer. The links for swagbucks and ebates are my referral links. If you sign up through me I would be most greatful!

No comments: