Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Resurrecting the Blog...

I want to resurrect the family blog, because it was fun, and I would like to add our new stuff.
E is playing soccer these days. H is into science and robotics, honor choir, and choir at church.
Both of them start Girl Scouts this year. So we are busy, but having fun!

Our zoo has changed some. We gave our Cocker spaniel back to her original owner. Then we took a turn at fostering a puppy from the animal shelter. When he got adopted, we took in a bridled pug from a family member, who's named "Precious" but should really be named "Diva".

I've taken up painting in acrylics, to have a cheap, fun hobby that turns out a cute project. E is a natural artist as well, and she LOVES to paint her on canvases with me.

I've also started an endeavor to be frugal. I'd like to blog about how I am wrapping couponing into our zoo life. So stay tuned... I've become NUTS about a good deal. I do not pay for toletries or soap any more, wont pay more than $1 a bottle for laundry detergent, and Ive been getting dish washer detergent for free. I love a good freebie!

I've signed up for samples, and for rewards website. Its so much FUN! Its a great hobby. The kids get into it, hubby is on board, and we have a blast. Stay tuned!

No comments: