I believe it was. Was that No 1 OK that got beat by some longhorns?? I believe it was!!
WHOHOOO! Good news for 'Bama, even though we are off this week . YEAH HAW! ROLL TIDE ROLL!
I hate to say it, but I'm rooting for Florida. UGH that hurts. I really can't stand Florida. Hubby points out that if FL wins, it really will mess up the SECs strength of schedule for the BCS....but I sure don't want LSU to be #1!!!
Update: LSU, and Missouri both lost too.
OF COURSE, ESPN says this morning TX should be number one b/c they were 5 and beat OK. GRRR! And you, and I & everyone that follows football knows that if the situation were reversed....ie, if a #5 ranked ALABAMA beat #1 OK, and #3 Tx was off, they would all STILL be saying TX should be number one. SEC just can't get any love from these people!!
Update update: Of course, TX is #1. Well, must makes UA have to work hard this week to prove they deserve it!!
Peace in the midst of Pain: my miscarriage story
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment