Tuesday, October 21, 2008

AH! I knew I had those stupid stickers somewhere!

Look, we NEVER have snow. Well back in January, we had snow for approx. 2.5 hours. Maybe a 1/4 inch. It didn't even cover up all the grass. HA! But I bundled up the girls and took pictures of their first snow & mini (I mean mini, like 4 inch) snowman. Since I am a scrapbooker, I am always on the look out for clearance scrap supplies, esp stickers, off season. Well, about May I guess, I found the CUTEST snowmen stickers ever, for the snow page, right, at target, super cheap. BUT I didn't put them in my scrappin stuff. MISTAKE! I finally got around to scrapping that page, but couldn't find the stickers. GRRR! Well, last night I as looking for something else totally, and found them, stuck down beside the microwave of all places!!! Now I can finish that page. WHOHOO! I know it sounds stupid, but didn't want to buy MORE snow stickers, b/c who know when we'll ever see snow down here again, you know? I was happy dancing, and my hubby was just shaking his head. It was the principal, you know what I mean?

Which makes me think, I really need to get back to scrapping...Cus I am so behind. I'm almost a year behind! EEK! Maybe I'll pull it out tonight. Or not.

3 comments:

Just call me D said...

SCRAPBOOKING? I had no clue you scrapped! We need to get together! I never have time and I am about 2 years behind.. but if I have a buddy I'm much more likely to get some pages done!

Valerie said...

I do scrap, its like the only girly thing I do. Sad, I know. And I'm not a super scrapper, but I like the way the turn out. We should totally plan a scrap event! In Vicksburg, a bunch of us girls got together one Friday a month and scrapped from 6-10. Since I moved, I haven't scrapped near as much.

Anonymous said...

I want to scrap my stuff from Ireland but don't know how to start, or maybe too man other irons in the fire. I'd be game for a scrapping night, unless you think I'd need adult supervision??