Sunday, November 16, 2008

"appatized"

Tonight, Princess was to be baptized at church. She asked me if her sister could watch, and I told her she could. So Punkin went to big church, for the baptisms and then the music. Anyway, on the way into the church, we were walking through the parking lot, and Punkin' told me that she was going to see her big sister get "appatized", and that she was excited. Too cute!

Anyway, Princess handled herself beautifully, and momma of course cried. They baptized seven tonight, and Princess was the first one. I was so proud of her.

During the last song, Punkin informed me she was ready to go to class. So I took her back to the preschool. They made fruit loop necklaces..which if course is WAAAY more fun than listening to the preacher, if you are 3. ;-)

Stay tuned..the church is giving us a free DVD of the service, so I'm sure a clip will surface soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome since my spouse made me do yard work and I was too sore to move to get there. But at least the Rottens now have a cleaned out doghouse with fresh cedar chips, 3 bags full. Sorry I missed seeing Princess get 'appatized' but sure glad a clip will surface.

Just call me D said...

words, valerie.... their just aren't any that express just how awesome it is to see someone- especially a little one come to Christ. what an answer to prayer!