Yesterday before we left for school, I pulled the trash can to the road. Punkin' followed me out the door, flapping her arms and going "coo-coo" . I said, what are you doing child? She said, I'm a coo coo bird. Coo coo. coo coo! OoooKay...so for the next 5-10 minutes we were a coo coo bird. I went on to get something I needed to go to work, and came back in the living room, and she was twirling around. I said, "NOW what are you doing?" She said, singing, "I'm a ballerina, twirl twirl twirl." I said, are you a coo coo bird ballerina? She gave the funniest look and said, "NO mamma, coo-coo birds CANT be ballerinas." With this look like "duh mom, you are so silly sometimes".
So, today's lesson from a 3 year old: Coo-coo birds can NOT be ballerinas.
That should help you get through your day!
Peace in the midst of Pain: my miscarriage story
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment