Goldie is going nuts in the kennel. I can tell she feels better, but she is HATING being locked up. Not that I blame her. She doesn't go back to the vet until the 1st wk of December. Yikes. We are getting her out more, and letting her hang with us, but she still can't be off leash & run around.
Toby is as nuts as ever. He's decided that if Goldie can't come play with him, the he, along with the neighbors dog Goofy, ought to dig their way to each other under the fence. And if that doesn't work, he'd like to add a basement to the house. Ain't that grand? So its a constant hole filling-paver laying battle this week. ARGH! I also put some dog repellent out...but then it rained. And then yesterday, I was messing with Emma, singing in a low voice coming in the door, and he came tearing into the kitchen barking like a mad dog, until he saw me, then he nearly slid into the cabinets. I guess my voice messed with him. After that, I would mess with him by singing in a low voice after he laid down, and he would get back up and come sniff me...every time. It was funny.
Rascal fell off the counter this morning trying to catch a moth. He gave me that look only cats can give that said, "what did you push me for?!" Even though I was across the room.
Small Kitty, well, I dont know what she is doing. She hides so much I haven't seen her lately.
Peace in the midst of Pain: my miscarriage story
11 years ago
1 comment:
Dog repellent? How did you find a dehydrated form of my spouse?
Post a Comment