Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ooohhh I got the evil eye!

I ran in Kroger to pick a few things...sportin' my favorite ALABAMA sweatshirt.

And I got the evil eye! Don't know if it was from disgruntled Ole Miss fans, LSU fans, or scared MSU fans, but it was funny. Sorry guys. Just a good season for us. Y'all all know it comes in spurts for everyone. :-)

Good thing for me, I'm used to the evil eye, because I grew up in 'bama, and one could always spot an Auburn fan (or a UT fan)!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Other than that, did a whole lot of nothing today. Got Princess & Punkin off to school, chilled with the hubby, pruned some shrubbery before the rain, took a nap, chilled with the kiddos.

BUT Most of all, remembered our brave veterans, and all their sacrifice, or each one of us. All of us have benefited from a solider. Thank a soldier!

No comments: