Working for the state has its advantages. I like the monthly pay, because at the first of the month, its always like a clean slate. Its been tough this summer, taking care of mom's stuff, dealing with the dentist, dogs heartworms, and then the school and preschool start up costs. But first of Sept rolls around, and its like a deep breath of fresh air, we should be coming out of the clouds.
And then, there is a puddle in the hallway. ARGH! Coming from the air handler. Like a lot of water. It started yesterday, and got worse today. So lots of shop vacing and bucket placing. And a local call to our AC guy! These are times when I wish darlin and I were more experienced with this homeowner thing, or knew some friends who are handy type folks. Sure, its probably something simple, and easy to fix, b/c the unit cools fine. Just a big ole mess. And of course, $$ we weren't planning to spend on this way this month. *sigh*
I know it will workout, but it sure is disheartening sometimes, ya know? Two steps forward, and three steps back.
Peace in the midst of Pain: my miscarriage story
11 years ago
1 comment:
Hey Val! We know all about those puddles in the hallway. Hope everything is fixed and it wasn't too bad!
Post a Comment