Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update on preschool, and operation space maintainer.

Punkin' had to take her "lello" notebook to school on Tuesday. When we got there she wanted to get it out and show her teacher her homework. I talked her into leaving it in the backpack. When she got home, she wouldn't eat lunch until she did her "homework" which consisted of getting her "lello" notebook out and scribbling on the first two pages. Then she would eat. She was very proud of herself! She knows when princess gets off the bus, she is supposed to do her homework. I thought it was too cute!

Wed she had to get her space maintainers put in where she had those teeth pulled. Darlin' took her because I had meetings at work ALL day. Literally from 830-4. Apparently that didn't go well from the report I got. She cried and screamed, and pitched a huge fit. When I got home though, I asked her how it was at the dentist, and she said she had fun, and watched Ratatoulle. Her daddy had this complete look of shock on his face! We think she was super tired, and that is why she didn't want to cooperate with the Dentist. Dr Tiffany told us that it was really good we went ahead and got the spacers, because her teeth had already started shifting slightly.

Today at preschool, she was super happy to be going, and blew me a kiss on the way in. Too cute!

No comments: