Sunday, September 7, 2008

Its Sunday night already?

I hate that the weekend goes so fast. This was a good one too. Friday, we had the HVAC guy come and deal with the AC. He taught us how to fix this problem next time. *yeah* and it wasn't too $$.



Saturday, Princess went to church for the kids kick off, so darlin' and I got some rare one on one time with punkin'. When we asked her what she wanted to to, she wanted to go see the puppies and kitties at petsmart. Really? Like we dont have enough to look at at home! But we went, she had a ball.



Today, Sunday was good. In the preschool this morning we had a "flitter" incident. Flitter everywhere, let me tell you. I may still be sparkling tomorrow. But the kids had fun. I was about 20 minutes late to church though, it took that much time to clean up! Then tonight, the Getty's had a concert at our church, which was FABULOUS!! I love their song "In Christ Alone". Here is a clip from youtube, but I would say that with our church's amazing choir as backup, it was way better. :-) But I'm biased.





Unfortunatly, Goldie goes to the vet tomorrow to start her heartworm treatment. If you remember, we've only had her since June, and we found out shortly after we took her that she was heartworm postive. She will be 5 in october, and the vet says she as a 75% chance of survival from the treatment. :-( She will have to stay at the vet all week, and then sedated and calm for like 3 more. Poor baby!

No comments: