Going out of town for a work conference tomorrow. I usually like going to these things, because I usually know I'm going to learn something useful for my job, get to network with folks around the country who do what I do etc. BUT I'm not looking forward to this one. I think it has to do with the things I've heard about this particular conference. Even though there will be some things I should learn, I'm just not all gung-ho about it. Maybe its that I have to ride in a truck for 12 hours. Blech. Normally we get to fly to conferences, but since there are 5 of us going, they wanted us to drive.
1 comment:
Sorry about the 12 hour truck ride. That SUCKS! I got a "zoom-zoom" car as a rental in Chicago and I'm loving it!! Semi-automatic transmission and all!!! Try to have some fun.
Post a Comment