Thursday, September 4, 2008

R.I.P Crocodile & Tadpole Raising - Zoo update

Crocodile succumbed to the elements this week. It looked like he was trying to molt, but got stuck. He was hiding, so I didn't notice until too late. Not that there was anything I could really do about it, but still, its sad. He was too cool. And we have less fish now, but thats a good thing I think.

The tadpoles seem ok, they are growing slower now, and we still don't have legs. Hopefully soon!

The other zoo animals are alright. Goldie went to try to steal some cat food and Small Kitty bowed up on her and scratched her pretty good. Goldie goes in for heartworm treatment next week. I'm nervous for her...I dont want her to have a bad reaction, but I dont want her to be sick from the heartworms either.

Toby is his normal, big ole year old self. Goofy dog, but I love him!

No comments: