Friday, August 22, 2008

The "new" house



Since we moved in almost a year ago...I thought I'd "ahem" post some pictures for some of the people in V'burg who have been asking for pictures. In honor of the anniversary and all, not because I'm just getting around to it . Yeah, thats it. :-)







Back: Our girls have somewhere to play outside safely for the very firsttime in their lives. They LOVE it
We love the backyard too!


Kitchen:
The Girls Room. Yes, we painted, but we DIDN'T paint the fairies & castles. Those came from Lowe's. (Thanks Dad and Emily! )



























Our Room: Hubby picked the colors b/c I couldn't make up my
mind. He did a great job! No pictures of the bathrooms, b/c they are
70s tile (one blue, one yellow) but they function find and are in good shape. Some day we'll remodel them.




















I dont have a good pic of the living room I discovered....but I do have the one from when the house was listed...so this isn't our furniture, but we haven't done anything in here yet anyway.


We are so blessed to finally be in a place of our own. We used the first time homebuyer program NACA, and if you know anyone who needs help getting a house, they are great. Its a great program, & really busy all the time, but it was soooo worth it!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey! Welcome to Blogger!! You just couldn't resist, could you?