So a friend of mine at work has some really cool crawfish. I saw the male at work...hes bright blue and she says they glow under uv light. Anyway, her female had about a zillion babies, and she asked me if I wanted one for my tank. Hello, me turn down a free animal? Surely you don't know me!! HA!
Anyway, I said yes, and she brought it the lab for me. I brought the little guy home, and Princess said "A LOBSTER!" and Punkin' said "Can we name him Crocodile?"
I laughed and told Princess to please never tell anyone she was born in Louisiana and couldn't recognize a crawfish!! Or that both of her parents are freshwater biologists.
So, our Bright blue crawfish, is named Crocodile.
Seriously, the ark really is full now!!
No more animals...or someone, perhaps me will have to find somewhere else to live!!
No comments:
Post a Comment