After a nice peaceful rainy Sunday, I began to think about the coming week. I really should have waited. I knew all this stuff was coming, but in denial I guess. So if I don't blog this week, don't hate me!
Monday: Bible study
Tues: Open house at Princess's school
Wed: Church, and kids choir practice (this is too cute by the way. Punkin' learned a song called "If you love Jesus, Moo like a cow" with the different verses having different animals (pig, duck, rooster, etc). She's been singing it ever since last Wed).
Thurs: Orientation/Open house at Punkin's preschool (she starts next Tues...*snif*)
Friday: A murder mystery dinner that I was going to awhile back, but it got postponed due to storm, sounds like fun, never done one. Get to be a character and everything.
Sat am: Promised a friend I'd help with a yard sale up in Ridgeland (and maybe make a little $$ too!)
Sat pm: SS class is having a get to know the teachers pot luck.
Sun: Church & Rest
Monday: LABOR DAY! Can we rest maybe? At least this all fell on a week we get an extra day off. Probably be cleaning though.
Tues: First day of preschool and then back to the dentist.
And normal work in there too. I hope no body wants to visit us this weekend. After a week like this, it will be a disaster! :-) Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it. Good thing Kroger had the Diet Dr P on sale this week! Can I go back to the nice, peaceful rainy Sunday???
Peace in the midst of Pain: my miscarriage story
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment