7th grade brings us several honors classes, band again. She came home very happy with how things seem to be setting up except for English. Apparently the English teacher tried to Scare-them-straight by telling them she only had 3 As in honors English last year. But overall, she has a positive attitude about the year. :)
First day of 3rd grade, and she was excited that her teacher seems "very nice" and she knew several people in her class already. She also told me that her teacher makes time to pray before lunch, if they want to. She doesnt lead it, but she gives them the opportunity. E told me that that was "so cool" and that she'd never had a teacher do that a before, but the she liked it alot.
In other news, I had to go to the el doctore, because I am having an allergic reaction to something. I was in hives from head to toe - and this is what the worst looked like. After 4 benadryl, it wasnt getting better. So the doc gave me a steroid shot and another antihistamine. Who knows what caused it, though I think it was new shampoo.
After I slept off that round of antihistime, its a lot better. I was able to take E to the first night of KingSingers, which is always fun! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment