I love this lady, that shares her experience in the video below. Having never been in her shoes, I've struggled with "this portion" of the abortion issue. I know her well enough to know she gives God the glory and thanks JESUS for the words, but she says it so beautifully, and I am so proud to call her friend, and sister. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTTGJzTpE9g&feature=youtu.be
Please, when you consider an issue, and as its our right to vote, pray to God the Father, who puts all governments into place, and vote as He'd have you vote. Do not listen to other people, websites, news, radio - anything but God.
I personally, have had my views changed for me over the years. I've always been pro-life, in a "I could never do that but I cant stop you" way, until I met and heard Gianna Jessen speak, just before I saw the tiny grainy ultrasound photo of a precious little girl I know at 6 weeks term.
I, like Ashley in the video above, am 100% pro-life. Every life is created by God the Father for a purpose, no matter what the circumstance. I pray that Jesus will break my heart for what breaks His, and tell the truth with compassion and in His name, as beautifully as Ashley does. This issue doesn't just hurt children, it hurts women and men, just as she says. I have personally known others who have struggled with the weight and guilt of a choice they thought they had no other choice but to make, and if they could have only been reached, so much pain could have been avoided.
Peace in the midst of Pain: my miscarriage story
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment