Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Wheels for the fam'

Well, it was time to trade the ole Impala, rest her soul. She's been having tranny problems...so it was either shell out the bucks to fix her, or move on to something else. Kids are getting bigger, filling up the car...so we decided to move on to something else, something else bigger.

So, purchased a Honda Odyssey...it rocks! My favorite features so far are the remote doors and the back up camera. Though I admit I haven't played with all the buttons yet. I love it! The kids love it. Now we can go on road trips again w/o having to borrow or rent a ride. Nice. Can't wait until we can take a trip in it. :-) Need to take a picture.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I LOVE my van. The automatic doors are the best! I just wish both sides of my van opened by themselves, but it really helps getting Chloe in while Maddie is getting herself in by herself.

I am so excited for you. You are going to enjoy it!!!