So last week we had a soccer tourny for the youngest, and all day the windchills were in the 20s. lovely. Hubby was already sick, and by Sunday he was REALLY sick. I'm talking 104 fever kinda sick . I didnt feel great either, sinusy stuff etc.
Hubby goes to the doc on Monday, and they treat him for walking pneumonia, and he was off work ALL week. His fever finally broke on Thurs. The whole week I was coughy and sinusy, but not to terrible.
Friday afternoon every time I took a deep breath, it felt like my ribs were being ripped apart. Today it was worse, so I went out in the downpour to the doctor, afraid I had pneumonia now. Turns out, I have a sinus infection (duh) and pulled/stretched/inflammed the spaces between my ribs coughing. Yeah, only me. That is something that only some one as talented as me, can pull off.
So he gave me some serious cough suppresent decongestant (read: slept all afternoon) and some anti-inflammatory drugs along with antibiotic for my sinus infection.
welcome to the sick ward at the zoo! now lets just hope we can keep the kids healthy!!!
Peace in the midst of Pain: my miscarriage story
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment