Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!! 2009!!

Yeah, so we had an interesting New Years Eve. More about that later...but later in the evening, this is how hard we PAR TAY! :-)

Spouse at 1030

Punkin at 1030

Princess at 1030

Toby at 1030

Princess and I made it to midnight...and went outside and shot off a few fireworks with the neighbors. Shhhhh don't tell anyone!

In other news, Princess lost a tooth yesterday, so we are calling her toothless wonder. We had much discussion on whether the toothfairy would come if we stayed up past midnight. But for the record she did. I was afraid she would have already been through Pearl before we went to bed 9 ;). Maybe since it was New Years she delayed her flight....

And the kids STILL got up before 7. And I remembered we were out of coffee, and I forgot to get any yesterday...horror of horrors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are PAR TAY ANIMALS!!!!